TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
“The London Fertility Coach” has not been set up to provide any type of medical advice. It provides coaching services to Clients looking for help with fertility issues based on my own personal journey. Our coaching models are be-spoke to each individual and are based on a combination of personal experience and NLP and Life Coaching accredited skills. We are not, and do not offer any type of counselling service and can only refer you to other practitioners for this support. We do have a network of medical practitioners that we know through personal experience and reputation and are happy to provide their contact details but we cannot recommend one particular practitioner over another. It is up to the individual client to research all medical fertility options available to them (consultants, clinics, treatment options) and make the decision which is most applicable to their individual situation. Fiona Skinner and anyone working in employment or consultancy with Fiona Skinner cannot be responsible for the outcome of any fertility treatment plan, this is completely the responsibility of the individual and will be agreed in writing with a contract prior to any coaching taking place. Any advice given will be solely based on the experience of Fiona Skinner and is personal experience and not to be taken as medical advice.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Fiona Skinner the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Fiona Skinner and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Fiona Skinner and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Fiona Skinner, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content (including all logos/graphic devices) is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
(a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
(b) print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Fiona Skinner.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
(a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
(b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
(c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on our Contact Us page or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when completing the Contact Us form by updating your personal details via email to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Fiona Skinner or that of our affiliates.
8. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for all forms of loss, damage, poor or incorrect advice arising out of the use of them.
9. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
LIST ITEM TITLE
11. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Hayley Austin makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Hayley Austin is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
12. Whilst Hayley Austin uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. Hayley Austin accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Hayley Austin reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise